Monday, June 11, 2012

The Spoken Words of Spirit--June 12, 2012

This is a story relayed to me from One Feather.
----------------
Enjoy your life each day that you are given a chance to awaken. Every time you open your eyes, it is a new opportunity for you to drive yourself to places never thought about before. You are given a second chance to always do things in a way that makes you more efficient, not to mention sufficient. Each time something arises that you have come across previously, you are able to make adjustments to fix what did not work.

My second chance came when I was living one of many rugged lifetimes on the physical side of the divide. As a young man, one of my responsibilities was to hunt for the survival of my family. This particular year that I speak of, there was a drought taking place that caused many of the natural food sources to dry up and become scarce. My father and some other tribal elders had taught me well when it came to the art of survival in rugged terrain and times. With our water sources becoming more and more limited, I found myself having to travel much further to secure any type of meal. This bothered me because I knew that the longer it took me to come back with a sizable catch, the more my family and friends would be closer to an irreversible weakened state.

On one such trip, the lesson given to me from the Great Spirit was much more harsh than previous ones. As I tracked the prints of deer, it seemed that I was being taken so far from our home base that I would be gone for days. The air was arid and the thought of rain was not reality. Doing the best I could to keep my bearings, I would look back and could only surmise how far I had traveled. I began to recognize that being so intent on “tracking” that I lost track of where I needed to be. Off in the distance I could hear the frantic squawks of birds and could see them taking flight in a fast and frantic manner. I knew this meant one thing; that right behind them was a wall of fire that was most likely scorching the earth. It was moving right towards me and going to be moving me to places unknown. I did not wait to see the fire because it would be too late at that point. I ran as far and fast as my legs could take me, all the while wondering what was becoming of my family. I felt like I failed them.

Many days passed before I could brave the embers and find my way home--empty of any meal. Aside from the occasional berries, my own meals were next to nothing. I lost more weight, but came back healthier than most in my clan. After the happy greetings I received because everyone thought I perished, I rested for two days. Immediately, I went back to the hunt, but this time I had a better understanding where to find nourishment. What was not shared with you was the fact that the epic run for my life led me to an area that had a spring-fed lake and ample edible vegetation and animals. It was a bit further away, but with the burning of the land taking place, most of the travel time was eliminated. My second chance came because the Great Spirit swept me to safety and subsequently led me to the bounty needed to sustain the lives of my family and friends.

The reason I have shared this with you is simple. Sometimes life might seem to be burning you out of your house and homeland; out of the comfort and safety of what you know. However, when you trust the intuitive power that is given to you from your soul, you will be led to a path that will offer stronger riches and a happier life. As long as you trust in the diversity of communication that comes from your angels and teachers of Light, your life will be filtered with many great events--even thought they may come under the cloak of flames. Let your lessons be easier and your second chance be as productive as mine was during that event. These are The Spoken Words of Spirit.
---------
Our next event will be at the Hotel Indigo in Riverhead, NY on July 10th. Come join us for an evening of fun and informative interaction between Jim and his connection to loved ones on the other side. For all information, please go to: www.JimFargiano.com or call our office 631-728-3377.

We are happy to announce that we are a Young Living essential oil distributor. To find out more about these healing oils, plus many other natural and healthy products, the direct link is: https://www.youngliving.com/jimfargiano. It’s time for everyone to get relaxed, healthy and wealthy.

Check our website at: www.JimFargiano.com for autographed copies of The Spoken Words of Spirit, inspirational magnets, mugs, Escaping boundaries and more!

The Nook link for my book is:
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-spoken-words-of-spirit-jim-fargiano/1009216923?ean=2940012894205&itm=1&usri=jim%2bfargiano

If you want to view other short quotes from Spirit, you can send a “friend request” to me on FaceBook. The link for the fan page is: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Spoken-Words-of-Spirit/121058579500?ref=mf. A different inspirational quote can be found there.

3 comments:

Diane said...

"Enjoy your life each day that you are given a chance to awaken. Every time you open your eyes, it is a new opportunity for you to drive yourself to places never thought about before." This is so true....a great reminder we all need!

"As long as you trust in the diversity of communication that comes from your angels and teachers of Light, your life will be filtered with many great events--even thought they may come under the cloak of flames." I love this, but I have to think about it!

Thank you Jim, as always...xoxo

Mary said...

When you trust the intuitive power that is given to you from your soul, you will be led to a path that will offer stronger riches and a happier life. As long as you trust in the diversity of communication that comes from your angels and teachers of Light, your life will be filtered with many great events.

Each time something arises that you have come across previously, you are able to make adjustments to fix what did not work.

I always love One Feathers logical messages.

Thank you always,
Jim Our Angel :-)**
God Bless

Unknown said...

Thank you, Diane and Mary!