Monday, June 4, 2012

The Spoken Words of Spirit--June 5, 2012

I am trying to figure out exactly what Spirit has in store for us, as this was another "fused" message.  It was given to me from my perspective and in the typical sense.
 -------------
There will be many different things that happen to you in your life that are going to bring about some unusual results. While most people have a life path that is predetermined, it is done so to a point. Some of you may have been entrenched on career paths that seemed to be the only thing you ever thought about growing up. Most athletes have honed their skills for the bulk of their physical existence, as they saw whatever sport they excelled at as their path. There will be doctors, lawyers, teachers, psychologists and sales representatives who would swear by their chosen profession.

What if you were on that path and got a sudden “calling” to do something else? This would be the case for me. Having had a penchant for business dealings my entire life, when an unexpected push to communicate with those on the other side was swept to and through me, it certainly was not what I had ever envisioned. Much to my surprise, once I moved past the seemingly endless questions about ‘why me?’ and more similar to that, working with Spirit became my “business.” Going through such a major shift is not what I wanted, nor what most people seem to ever want to encounter.

However, like most everyone in society, the longer the timeframe lasted with the unexpected turn of events, the more settled down I became in handling it. While this does not mean that you or anyone else has to be eager to embrace changes that are a complete upheaval from your normal routine, it does mean that in most cases a form of acceptance takes place. If you do not fight what is uncomfortable, many times you will find that the new path is one more rewarding than the one you were on. I have found that once I stop allowing fear to be my biggest albatross towards my road towards happiness, that the things I need in life come quite rapidly.

Consider that your physical life agenda is on a path that can be best described as an open surface trying to contain rushing water. Even though it may support most of it from seeping through, the reality is that water--like yourself--will always find its way around any and all obstacles. Given the opportunity to succeed, you will create many new directions that you did not know existed. It is with this recognition that you will discover the best way to survive life and all of its unexpected ups and downs is to enjoy them; much like a child enjoys a roller coaster. The greatest aspects of your achievements will often be born out of some previously unforeseen event or pathway though the streets of life. It is no longer much to my surprise that these are The Spoken Words of Spirit.
---------
Our next event will be at the Hotel Indigo in Riverhead, NY on July 10th. Come join us for an evening of fun and informative interaction between Jim and his connection to loved ones on the other side. For all information, please go to: www.JimFargiano.com or call our office 631-728-3377.

We are happy to announce that we are a Young Living essential oil distributor. To find out more about these healing oils, plus many other natural and healthy products, the direct link is: https://www.youngliving.com/jimfargiano. It’s time for everyone to get relaxed, healthy and wealthy.

Check our website at: www.JimFargiano.com for autographed copies of The Spoken Words of Spirit, inspirational magnets, mugs, Escaping boundaries and more!

The Nook link for my book is:
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-spoken-words-of-spirit-jim-fargiano/1009216923?ean=2940012894205&itm=1&usri=jim%2bfargiano

If you want to view other short quotes from Spirit, you can send a “friend request” to me on FaceBook. The link for the fan page is: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Spoken-Words-of-Spirit/121058579500?ref=mf. A different inspirational quote can be found there.

2 comments:

Mary said...

I and many others are so very happy you had your calling to be our Earth Angel Jim.
I can only imagine the enormous change it was for you at that time in your life.
We love you dearly for all the helpful words you give us.

I love this part...
Given the opportunity to succeed, you will create many new directions that you did not know existed. It is with this recognition that you will discover the best way to survive life and all of its unexpected ups and downs is to enjoy them; much like a child enjoys a roller coaster.
So very true!

Thank you always,
Jim Our Angel :-)**
God Bless

Unknown said...

Mary, thank you very much for those words.