Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Spoken Words of Spirit--January 22, 2010

Let us extend our hand to you. In it you will find love, strength, courage, reassurance, confidence and much more. When you hold this hand that is already attached to your Higher Self, the only outcome for you is that love and success in life will be greatly enhanced. Today, allow yourself to be ingrained in the ways of optimal living. After all, the angels are riding on your shoulder. They are always there!

Our intention is to bring many good intentions to you. We gift you the power of life; the beauty of the universe and love of all types. It is so important for you to feel blanketed by the glowing auras of the High Beings. How special you are that the Kingdom of Love saturates you with their ability to rise above all problems, giving you the capability to do the same. There is never a reason for you to feel as though you are forgotten by your loved ones in spirit. They are out and abound! They shift and move near you; often times in a very quiet way. It is still your responsibility to honor your very essence and physical life. We want you to appreciate the fact that the Creator has trusted that you will take care of the physical life and body that your soul has united with.

There is only a swap of letters between united and untied. It is the first one that we want you to sense because the second one is indicative of things coming unraveled. This is not something Spirit ever wants for you, nor should you accept feeling that way about your existence. You are the only one who can marvel at your potential and live up to the impressive energy that is within. From the side of the Golden Light, we see you without flaws, without limits, so why would you see yourself in any other way? Feel the blessings that we cover you with and act on the opportunities to move forward. If you don’t do that, then any feeling of insecurity and being stuck where you’d rather not be is all your own doing. Chase the dream! It is never completely out of reach, but you do need to prove that you want it by knowing you are worthy of the happiness it gives you. These are The Spoken Words of Spirit.
----------------------------
Escaping Boundaries, the subliminal relaxation, healing and empowerment meditation CD that I created with Jessie Haynes, a spiritually gifted singer/songwriter, was officially released is now available online through I-Tunes, Napster, etc. Please check out the website at www.EscapingBoundaries.com. Also, don’t forget our popular LG tee shirts. We have sizes from small to 3X that can be purchased in my office or on my website.

If you want to view other short quotes from Spirit, you can send a “friend request” to me on FaceBook. There is a fan page for the book too. I’ll be leaving different quotes on each page.

You can purchase personalized autographed copies of The Spoken Words of Spirit at http://www.jimfargiano.com

They are also available on Amazon at the following direct link:
http://www.amazon.com/Spoken-Words-Spirit-Lessons-Other/dp/1432720805/ref=sr_11_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1205332414&sr=11-1

3 comments:

Mary said...

Chase the dream! It is never completely out of reach.

After all, the angels are riding on my shoulder. They are always there!

From the side of the Golden Light, they see me without flaws.

What more can I ask for as I go off to bed

Thank you always, Jim. :-)**
God Bless

Diane said...

"When you hold this hand that is already attached to your Higher Self, the only outcome for you is that love and success in life will be greatly enhanced." This is a very powerful statement, one that I will hold on to as I move forward.

"Chase the dream!" I know I am worthy of the happiness it gives me. I love this.

Thank you Jim, wonderful message!

Unknown said...

Mary, I don't if I'm chasing the dream or if Spirit is pushing me on the path to receive it.

Diane, I know you're doing your best. It might actually be best to always have the dream just a tiny bit out of reach so you have something to keep shooting for.

Both of you get a big thank you from me for always taking the time to post a comment.