Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Spoken Words of Spirit--January 4, 2010

“I am motivated and successful! I willingly and graciously accept all the wealth, love and good health that the universe wants to provide me with.” These are your words and mantra for the New Year. While those of us in spirit do not need to use a particular day to recognize that it is the start of something new, from a physical life perspective it is a nice way to turn the page on the issues that may have bothered you. The fastest way to do this is to open your hearts and minds to the power of prayer.

Prayers of supplication are wonderful and should always be broadcast. They work best when you emphasize your gratitude for what Spirit, God and the Ascended Masters have already provided you with. If you are to reach forth to authority figures--or in this case, your guides, teachers and all those in the Light--then you must make sure you are willing to graciously receive what you are desiring. To request things with an immediate thought of “I don’t think it will happen” type of attitude, then you have just paved the path for yourself to receive nothing. This is a good time to invoke optimism, acceptance and enthusiasm into all of your thoughts and actions. Allow the angels to carry you are their wings. It is perfectly fine to let go of the burdens that hold you in place; that keep you cemented from your wanted road of contentment.

If it makes it easier for you to grind through life, then you better start realizing that even your loved ones, who have crossed back into the golden hues of perfection, are striving to fulfill your every good wish. Keep in mind that you cannot disappoint Spirit. We are always going to implore you to stay on a path that is most vibrant. We are always going to commend you for your efforts, regardless of whether or not you failed. If any attempt to improve your condition is done in earnest, then only accolades of trumpeted appreciation are sent forward.

May each one of you know that you are coveted and loved by all those who have been given the privilege of watching over you, and working on your behalf. Life gains strength when you are not embarrassed by your commitment to the High Source. This year, with your permission, expect only greatness to happen. Do not let the ignorance of others sway your march towards your own path of glorification. Absorb the blessings that come with all of The Spoken Words of Spirit.
----------------------------
Escaping Boundaries, the subliminal relaxation, healing and empowerment meditation CD that I created with Jessie Haynes, a spiritually gifted singer/songwriter, was officially released on December 5th and is now available online through I-Tunes, Napster, etc. Please check out the website at www.EscapingBoundaries.com. Also, please don’t forget our popular LG tee shirts. We have sizes from small to 3X that can be purchased in my office or on my website.

If you want to view other short quotes from Spirit, you can send a “friend request” to me on FaceBook. There is a fan page for the book too. I’ll be leaving different quotes on each page.

You can purchase personalized autographed copies of The Spoken Words of Spirit at http://www.jimfargiano.com

They are also available on Amazon at the following direct link:
http://www.amazon.com/Spoken-Words-Spirit-Lessons-Other/dp/1432720805/ref=sr_11_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1205332414&sr=11-1

6 comments:

Diane said...

"Allow the angels to carry you are their wings." What a beautiful picture that paints in my mind...

"Life gains strength when you are not embarrassed by your commitment to the High Source. This year, with your permission, expect only greatness to happen. Do not let the ignorance of others sway your march towards your own path of glorification." Wow! That is very powerful. I will definitely only expect greatness to happen, for all of us...thanks Jim!

Liz said...

What a beautiful way to start off the New Year! Jim, your blogs are the light at the end of many tunnels. Thanks for a great mantra...I will carry it with me.

Mary said...

May each one of you know that you are coveted and loved by all those who have been given the privilege of watching over you, and working on your behalf. Life gains strength when you are not embarrassed by your commitment to the High Source.
I shall carry this thought happily!!!
And...... Allow the angels to carry me on their wings.
And... The great mantra.

I'm glad you're back Jim, I love your words from spirit for us all.. :-)*** God bless.

Jim said...

Yes..."Allow the angels to carry you are their wings." resonated with me as well.
Until recently I have never realized the "army" of angels, guides, and loved ones who are watching over me and marching forward with me each day.

mirkiss said...

I feel bless every time I read your blog.

Unknown said...

All of your comments got me off to a better start today. Thank you for taking the time to read and then write. It means a lot to me for all of you to give your time like that.