Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Spoken Words of Spirit--August 26, 2009

It is time to invoke your power over any feelings of agitation. Living in the physical realm is always going to open you up to dealing with people who may not be as spiritually advanced as you are. This will tend to have them behave in ways that are less wise, and not of their highest good. Subsequently, this may have you feeling like a target for all of their problems and resentment about how their own life is going. We tell you to deflect the annoyance, by absorbing more deeply, the power and love that you know is all yours. Never let the negative lessons of others become yours as well.

Life is full of different people, with different ideas and plans. What works well for one, may not work well for others. Disappointment may be the catalyst for improper approaches to society. Your “job” is to look beyond your own frustrations, hurts, anger and to keep a check on what is truly in your beautiful heart. To do less than that is just a minor step back in your own evolving, at least from a spiritual sense. You should be simply applying the “let go and let God” factor kick in. By doing so, you do not give any power to the offender, or any situation that irks you.

To live in a state of blissfulness is to expect that you are loved and protected from many high sources of intelligence and Light. We, those of us in spirit, are your guides. In order for that to make complete sense, you must trust that people, whether family, friends or strangers, are not the ones who can control your destiny. Only you and the angelic realm of guiding teachers can accomplish this. This will happen more quickly when you keep your own thoughts pure, truthful and forgiving. Your heart was designed not only to give you physical life, but to ensure that you can be balanced emotionally. In the end, all we want is for you to walk safely in the wake of Spirit’s energy, as it flows with love, protection, prosperity, and also with loving gratitude for you. These are The Spoken Words of Spirit.
--------------------------------------
If you want to view other short quotes from Spirit, you can send a “friend request” to me on Facebook.

You can purchase personalized autographed copies of The Spoken Words of Spirit at http://www.jimfargiano.com

They are also available on Amazon at the following direct link:
http://www.amazon.com/Spoken-Words-Spirit-Lessons-Other/dp/1432720805/ref=sr_11_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1205332414&sr=11-1

4 comments:

Diane said...

As I was reading today's message I thought, how does Spirit know exactly what words I needed to hear right now? Of course I know my angels are always watching over me and sending me messages like this in one way or another. I don't want to be a target for other people's problems but lately I have felt like one.

"Your “job” is to look beyond your own frustrations, hurts, anger and to keep a check on what is truly in your beautiful heart." Thank you for this advice Jim, and Spirit. I will "let go and let God" in this situation and trust that it will all work out the way it is supposed to. You are helping me to stay on the right path.

Anonymous said...

I really needed to hear this beautiful message filled with love and guidance today. Thank you, Jim.

Unknown said...

Spirit knows what to say to all of us. There are some messages that I receive that don't connect at all to me on a personal level, while others feel like they are given just for me.

Thanks to both of you for posting your comments. It helps me, as well as many others.

Kathleen Frangeskos said...

Dear Jim,
I love that idea "let go and let God"...

Interesting...because that is exactly what I am doing this week with a friend...who really needs to grow and be responsible.

It my heart, I know that God is always there...and can make anything happen. We do not have to carry the world...as I sometimes try and do...

Thanks.
Your site is always a Blessing to visit.