Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Spoken Words of Spirit--October 14, 2010

Where does happiness come from? It wells up from within a place of complete safety and is nurtured by your connection to a Higher Power, frequently overlooked by many people. Happiness comes from a satisfaction that there is a reason for you to be content and loved. It derives its “life” from the emotions of your surroundings; especially from the people and situations you surround yourselves with.

If you align with humans who want to genuinely make you smile and laugh, the general outcome is that you will be doing that too. The ability to laugh is one of the greatest inspirations that was given to us. It can magically take away sadness and emotions that are depressed or glum. It is one of the fastest ways to be healed of many different forms of sadness. Make sure you see the humor in everything so that your day can be lightened up. Perhaps, it will also become enlightened.

There is joy and happiness waiting to be appreciated. Whether it comes from a beautiful floral bouquet, or a small child drawing a picture of you, really makes no difference. You can see it in the frolicking of animals, television or radio programs, or even from people who want nothing other than to share their love with you. It might even come from someone who is intentionally being goofy. What we are telling you is to look around at your life and those in it. What habits are you creating to plant yourself in the midst of the emotions you desire? Can you honestly tell yourself that you are pleased with every effort you make to be happy? Do you become so used to feeling like you want more that it enables the paralyzing attitude of unhappiness to be the marking emotion that you are seen as being?

Our reason for rattling off those questions is very simple. Never let yourself become a victim; either by your own thoughts and actions or at the words and hands of another. Never turn anyone into a victim. In each case, the happiness you crave will evade and dodge you throughout your life unless you make a concerted effort to change it. There are two entities that create the endless happiness that you crave. They are YOU and your Creator. Mull that over for awhile before you react to it. May the blessings of love seep into your hearts, minds and souls. These are The Spoken Words of Spirit.
---------------------------
Our next “Evening with The Spoken Words of Spirit” is planned for October 22nd at the Hilton in Riverhead. Tickets are available on the website. There will be a free raffle for a private reading, merchandise and more!

We have coffee mugs! Check out our site to see them.

Escaping Boundaries, the subliminal relaxation, healing and empowerment meditation CD that I created with Jessie Haynes, a spiritually gifted singer/songwriter, is available online through I-Tunes, Napster, etc. Please check out the website at www.EscapingBoundaries.com. Also, don’t forget our popular LG tee shirts. We have sizes from small to 3X that can be purchased in my office or on my website.

If you want to view other short quotes from Spirit, you can send a “friend request” to me on FaceBook. The link for the fan page is: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Spoken-Words-of-Spirit/121058579500?ref=mf. A different inspirational quote can be found there.

You can purchase personalized autographed copies of The Spoken Words of Spirit at http://www.jimfargiano.com/

They are also available on Amazon at the following direct link:
http://www.amazon.com/Spoken-Words-Spirit-Lessons-O7410ther/dp/1432720805/ref=sr_11_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1205332414&sr=11-1

4 comments:

Jeni said...

Interesting that the words tonight are on happiness! I was feeling overjoyed with happiness and contentment only moments ago as I was walking along the trail around my home!
I had a most wonderful day today laughing slot with a new colleague at the same time as I was working....

I feel so blessed! So many wonderful lessons life is teaching me and so much love I am surrounded with! My heart exubes love to the world!

Thank you for expanding my minds eye (I don't know why I just said that, but it feels right - I've never used that term before.... Hmmmmm!)

Needing some rest now,
Jeni

Diane said...

I have heard many stories about people who have healed from serious illnesses by laughing until it hurts.

"The ability to laugh is one of the greatest inspirations that was given to us. It can magically take away sadness and emotions that are depressed or glum. It is one of the fastest ways to be healed of many different forms of sadness."

As a mother, there were many times I acted silly and made a joke about a scrape on the knee or the hurtful words of a friend in order to help them get over each ache or each slight. Making someone laugh is such an act of love.

Thank you Jim, as always.

Mary said...

Where does happiness come from?

A very thought provoking question!

If you align with humans who want to genuinely make you smile and laugh,

That would be My Grandchildren & Greatgrandchildren. There is never a dull moment when they are around me, always fun, hugs & laughter......

I can be that child within again..

Thanks as always,
Jim My Angel
God Bless :-)**

Unknown said...

When I sat down to channel the blog, nothing came to me. My son called, so I asked him to give me a topic. Without hesitating, he said "happiness." I tuned in again and that is how this message was born. lol

Thank you, as always.