Monday, November 29, 2010

The Spoken Words of Spirit--November 30, 2010

The holiday season often brings out underlying unhappiness in people. It is easier and less stressful to rid yourself of it when you determine that giving your problems over to God, Spirit and your angels will take the burden from you. Yes, some of you will say to yourself that you already do this. Perhaps you need to look at the validity of the statement. Are you unable to release control? Frequently, your inability to do so is the case; and from the side of Light we understand that. Living in an earthly body is much different than living in a mass of loving energy.

It is precisely because of this that we suggest you take a renewed look at what you are doing. Are you trusting the intimate connection from you, your Higher Self and the Masters in spirit? Are you releasing the burden of stress, pain and discomfort on every level? All you need to do is simply state your intentions.

“I ask that all those in the Kingdom of the Creator take away my fears, hardships and all negative aspects of myself. I will freely give this to you so that I may be unburdened. In doing so, turning down the rewards of life will no longer happen, as I am a grateful recipient to the optimistic qualities that can be found during my physical incarnation. With sincere love and thanks, I proffer my heart to you.”

This is a simple, yet profound approach to connect you to those in the reality of energy and Light. At the same time, it dismantles your need to attach yourself to all the aspects of life that hold you back by creating lack and depression. During this season of joy, take a little time to be thankful for your own existence. It is a gift from the Master Angel and should never be disposed of without understanding the power of it. Show others that living in negative situations can be improved. Fear is the greatest albatross around the neck of man and woman. It inhibits all people to grasp at what is out there and to be filled with the bounty of love that you were meant to have. These are The Spoken Words of Spirit.
---------------------------
On January 21st, we will be having a dinner event at Giorgio’s in Calverton, NY. Please take a look at the website for everything we have coming up. Keep this in mind as a Christmas or holiday gift.

If you have time, please take a look at our first inspirational quote video and let me know what you think about it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBOpnHteU9s.w

Check out our website for the combo book, CD and mug deal!

Escaping Boundaries, the subliminal relaxation, healing and empowerment meditation CD that I created with Jessie Haynes, a spiritually gifted singer/songwriter, is available online through I-Tunes, Napster, etc. Please check out the website at http://www.escapingboundaries.com/. Also, don’t forget our popular LG tee shirts. We have sizes from small to 3X that can be purchased in my office or on my website.

If you want to view other short quotes from Spirit, you can send a “friend request” to me on FaceBook. The link for the fan page is: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Spoken-Words-of-Spirit/121058579500?ref=mf. A different inspirational quote can be found there.

You can purchase personalized autographed copies of The Spoken Words of Spirit at http://www.jimfargiano.com/

They are also available on Amazon at the following direct link:
http://www.amazon.com/Spoken-Words-Spirit-Lessons-O7410ther/dp/1432720805/ref=sr_11_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1205332414&sr=11-1

4 comments:

Mary said...

Are you trusting the intimate connection from you, your Higher Self and the Masters in spirit? Are you releasing the burden of stress, pain and discomfort on every level? All you need to do is simply state your intentions.

I have to read this a few times today, for it to sink in.

God Bless you My angel, JIm :-)**

Diane said...

I love the intention prayer! Thank you...I will keep that with me.

"Fear is the greatest albatross around the neck of man and woman." Yes, it is. I continually remind myself that there is really nothing to fear...it works when I do.

Thank you Jim, for such a wonderful message. xoxo

Jeni said...

Hence, "let Go & let God"!
Wholeheartedly I trust in Him that the outcome will be the right one... Good or bad! Actually, bad is a term that we create. I don't expect and just do the next right thing in all I do. These ingredients are a sure grateful outcome....
Thank you for the beautiful prayer!
Much love to you and the Spoken Words of Spirit!
Jeni

Unknown said...

Thank you. All three of you are very special.