Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The Spoken Words of Spirit



My apologies to everyone for the lack of blog messages the last few months.  I've battled all sorts of issues, computer related problems, but more so, it has fallen victim to a lack of time.  I will be looking to improve on my schedule after this week, so please be patient.
In the meantime, I would love your feedback on the merchandise website that we have.  We would love it if you could take a look at: www.SpiritualGrowthProducts.com and contact us there with your thoughts on how to improve it.  We are continuing to add products every week and will be posting a large array of candles in the coming days.  The site is being tinkered with all the time as we are trying to make it as user friendly as possible.

Thank You,

Jim Fargiano

No comments: