Tuesday, August 12, 2008

August 12, 2008

I'm prone to "hearing" voices for a good part of everyday, as well as throughout the night. I've learned to dismiss or not focus on most of it, otherwise my daily life would be too complicated. I've probably failed in doing that, but the upside is that insightful messages come to me all the time. Today, I didn't have a chance to have my eyes open fully when I got bombarded with Spirits' concept for the day.

"Monitor your thoughts to see how many are purely positive. Let all people know to remove the downfall of their life--negative and pessimistic thoughts. It is this type of thinking that creates reciprocal responses from the Universe. Many times the messages we give are the same: You will receive exactly the energy you put forward."

This is a simple lesson, but for some reason one that most of us have trouble abiding by. Let's all expect the best of everything today so the Universe can bring it to us!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Just today I received an e-mail from an acquaintance who is having such a hard time moving forward in her life after the death of her father. I responded to her just before I read your blog today. I have learned so much from your book that I was able to share some of Spirit's wisdom. And of course I told her to hurry up and buy your book!