Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Spoken Words of Spirit--February 2, 2009

All we—Spirit—can do for you is provide you with the mental, emotional and spiritual support that is necessary to live a more fulfilling life. The rest is up to you. It is your individuality that comprises your deep level happiness. You are in control of the decisions that alter your processing of life on small levels, as well as on large ones. The winter season is a good one to reflect on rejuvenating your soul. While many people may see this time of year as one of dormancy and hibernation, Spirit sees it as the best time to gather your attitudes and prepare for the season of rebirth and vibrancy. You can relax a little more and not push as hard as you might in more seasonable temperatures; at least for those of you in colder climates.

The winter gives the land and the animals time to complete their own ecological transformations. It is the strongest that survive, thereby allowing for the best transfer of life moving forward. Nature has a way of thinning out the unhealthy so that the only attributes that remain are the most powerful and giving. We only wish that all humans could see the simplicity in this system, not in the sense of culling the weak, but weeding out their unhealthy actions, attitudes and thoughts. It would be like living life knowing that you are seen as one of God’s strongest creations. You are all just that—a person of significance and worthy of finishing out the journey of life that you’ve been entrusted to care for.

Admittedly, this message is quite analogous. We have done so on purpose because we want you to internalize and mull over the concepts. It will make you stronger and more flexible when dealing with some of the harshest storms within your own daily and lifelong existence. Precious, you all are. Absorb and accept that statement. These are The Spoken Words of Spirit.

3 comments:

Diane said...

I am weathering or at least trying to, one of the harshest storms of my life. I know that my angels are helping me and I truly appreciate and love them dearly for all of their support, but happiness at this time is quite difficult to come by. There are moments and there is some peace but I am trying to figure out why all of this is happening. Do you really become stronger? I feel so sad.

Unknown said...

I think there are a lot of people feeling like you do lately. With all the e-mails, etc. that I get, many more or less say the same thing that you wrote, but for other reasons. It is when we are feeling most challenged that we should dig deeper to keep positive. Of course, while I'm writing this all I heard from Spirit is, "Easement comes when you are able to see the quality of your soul, not the quality of those who are less advanced, both here on earth and on a soul level. Turn to your higher self and the High Spirit, your God."

Diane said...

Thanks Jim. Okay, I will try to dig deeper and I will see if I can find my higher self. I am sure it is lurking in there somewhere!
:-)